12 Days of Gong is back for another round of Visioneer best practices!

• 8 December 2023
  • 0 replies
12 Days of Gong is back for another round of Visioneer best practices!
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

It’s that time of year again…12 Days of Gong is back!

For the next 12 days, we’re sharing real-life success stories and actionable best practices from Visioneers like you in roles across Leadership, Sales, Enablement, Marketing, and more! Plus, our Visioneers are sharing their favorite holiday traditions and dishes. 

Check this page every day until December 22nd to hear from your fellow Community members about their most impactful Gong workflows!

My favorite holiday tradition

If we haven’t met yet, my name is Molly Kipnis, and I manage this incredible Visioneer Community here at Gong.

Nothing beats summers in Chicago, I do love a good holiday season. Petition to rebrand the seasons to Summer, Spring, Fall, and Holiday? For me, the holiday season is all about the three F’s: Family, Friends, and (most importantly) Food. 

I celebrate Hanukkah, and the best part about Hanukkah is, of course, the latkes. While homemade latkes are certainly tastier, I prefer the store-bought ones from Trader Joe’s for easier clean up — and the taste comes pretty darn close! 

Another bright spot of the typically dreary winter days in Chicago is watching my dog, Penelope, run around in the snow. She LOVES it! Here we are on a wintery walk by the lakefront:

I want to know — what’s YOUR favorite holiday tradition or dish? Share with me in the comments below!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!