Question

Tracking Email Feedback Given in Gong

• 26 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m looking to use Gong for both call coaching and email feedback but I don’t see a way to aggregate all of the email feedback I’ve given in the tool.

Is it possible to aggregate all email feedback per individual on my team? If so, what’s the correct way to create a view that shows what email feedback I’ve given and when the last date of feedback was?

Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Garrett Edwards! There’s not exactly a straightforward answer here. If it’s okay with you, I’m going to connect you with your CSM for this one.

Badge

Hey Garrett! Karen here, your CSM at Gong. Great to meet you and happy to help! 

Gong captures manager feedback in a couple of different ways - mgr comments on calls, mgr using a scorecard to rate a call, and mgr manually marking the “feedback given” option on a call page. The nuances are outlined in this article.  

The Coaching tab is where we house the Coaching inbox. Use the inbox to review your recent coaching, and to decide who needs your coaching next. Dig into when and how your recent coaching activity was distributed, including when you last gave feedback, and any open requests (places where your team members have asked for feedback) per team member.

Feel free to reach out via email if it’s easier to walk through together on a call! karen.dunwiddie@gong.io