Question

Is there a way to search in folders?

• 20 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

We’re looking to beef up our use of folders but I also want the field to be able to search for certain topics within specific folders. I don’t see this from the Calls page or within the Folders page. 

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey Becker! 🙋🏼‍♀️ Clarifying question- sounds like you’re wanting the folders to be more granular about what is within them?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey Meg! Fancy seeing you here. See, I tried to reach out to the community for an answer before bothering you with it. To your point, in some cases we could be more granular however, I still see a use for adding search capabilities within the folder tab OR adding “folder” as a filter on the calls page. We have some folders for “best practices” but someone might be looking for something specific within those calls. We’re also creating a folder for a SPIFF we’re running and I’m sure folks would want to sift through the 100+ calls in there. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

:joy:  there is no escaping me! This is a great ask, thank you for the clarification. @Nisha Baxi  worth fwd along to product team?

@Chris Becker neat idea especially if you have tons of calls in a folder! Thanks for asking the community a question!!! @Meg Dougherty wouldn’t hurt to share this idea, I can mention!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It would be extremely helpful to have the ability to search within libraries and folders.  This would allow users to search for specific criteria within “the best of the best”.  Great question @Chris Becker 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Tali Hirsh this is interesting! Wish we had #featurerequest within community! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I filled out the Form from the community for my other #featurerequest don’t you worry!