Question

How can I analyze sales calls to create a sales script?

• 20 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Seems like a simple question for a community and group like Gong…

I want to take all (or some) of the calls of one of my top sellers, have them analyzed and model a sales script for me and the rest of the team.

How can I do this? (with Gong and/or connected tools)

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great question @Keith Harrison! There are lots of folks here in the Community who may have done something like this. 

I’ll tag in a few to get the conversation rolling: 

@Barb S @Brennan Birkinbine @Mel @Sabrina @Vanessa Lorenzo @AmyStarnerCeridian @Sascha Dainat @Mark Giddens @Shawn Pillow @Tracy Murphy @Courtney_Mirakl @nbaguley @Alec Levandoski @Evan Natwick @Kristian Gary @Quinn Ricigliano @Gwyneth Lang @Andy Gregor @Christine Hale @Krystal Petrovskis @Samantha Piotrowski @Paul Dean @Mar Ryan @Leon Hassid 

Badge

Thanks @Molly Kipnis  - I have to believe someone in the Gong Community knows how to do this effectively without manually picking the calls apart with trackers as I’ve been doing 😉 

Badge

Hi! Doing my own research for a similar goal… is there a way to analyze all call logs to understand what makes a successful sales script vs. unsuccessful? Any tips would be appreciated. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Would love to know if anyone has been able to do this via ChatGPT or a similar add on..