The 2/28 Community Catch-up: What's New(sletter)

• 28 February 2022
  • 3 replies
The 2/28 Community Catch-up: What's New(sletter)
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Happy last day of February! 👋

While you’re closing those final deals and celebrating your wins from this month, I’m here to fill you in on what (and who) is new here in the Gong Community.

What’s new with you

Let’s give a warm welcome to a few of our newest Community members!

@Diva McGrath

@Omri Levy

@Neil Fiedler

@Bradley Hollingsworth

@HET

@Andrew O'Driscoll

@Mark Haas

@BrookeKelley21

@Vicki Judd

@Kristin Tyndall

@Emily Capleton

@Venkat Rangan

@Lisa Gray

@edirusso

@Yana Friedman

@Simon

If you’re tagged above, please share in the comments below: What was the highlight of your month? Bonus points for photos!

What’s new in the Community

Here’s what you missed at the Gong Meetup for EMEA

Last Wednesday, we gathered virtually with Gong customers and prospects in EMEA for our first ever Gong Community meetup! 

Our fearless leader @Vinit Patel hosted a conversation about how to make Gong part of your workflow and how to leverage Deal Reviews, and the EMEA meetup crew shared tips for creating a coaching culture at your organization, using MEDDPICC + Gong, and so much more. 

Watch the recording and read the recap here, and join us for our next meetup on April 6th!

Join us for our next virtual Community meetup for Gong Program Managers on March 9th!

Whether you’ve led a successful adoption before, are in the middle of a rollout, or are just getting started with Gong, you’re invited join @Marshall Hamilton on March 9th at 1:00 PM PST to discuss and learn more about how to encourage your team to use Gong and how to measure the success of your rollout. 

RSVP here!

Women in Revenue — let’s meet and chat! 

@Katrine Reddin and @Ashley Coghill are hosting our first virtual Community meetup for Women in Revenue on March 18th, and we want to know what you’re most interested in chatting about! 

Here are some of the topics they’re considering covering:

• The experience of being the only woman on a Sales team 

• How to advocate for equal pay

• How to support (and not compete with) fellow women on your Sales team

What topics are you most interested in chatting about with other women in Sales/Revenue? Please let us know in the comments below!  

RSVP here! 

That’s all for now — cheers to the start of a new month! 🥳

3 replies

My son (on the left), Deacon won his game this past week to have him, his cousin, CJ and team to move onto the semi-finals of Varsity Basketball Section III, Class B. Small potatoes to some but very exciting in our household -all sports are our lives!  Also last week, I started this amazing journey with LogicMonitor and Sean D’s awesome team! AND bonus, got lots of cool gadgets in the mail.  I’d say that’s a great month. - Vicki Judd, Enterprise Account Executive - Upstate NY

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

My son (on the left), Deacon won his game this past week to have him, his cousin, CJ and team to move onto the semi-finals of Varsity Basketball Section III, Class B. Small potatoes to some but very exciting in our household -all sports are our lives!  Also last week, I started this amazing journey with LogicMonitor and Sean D’s awesome team! AND bonus, got lots of cool gadgets in the mail.  I’d say that’s a great month. - Vicki Judd, Enterprise Account Executive - Upstate NY

I’d say that’s an AWESOME month! Congratulations to Deacon and CJ :)

Thanks so much for sharing, and welcome to the Gong Community! ☺️

Can’t wait for @Ashley Coghill and @Katrine Reddin’s meetup! Two amazing women that met in the Gong Community and are now running the Women in Revenue meetup!! Woot!!