SIMPRO EMPOWERS HYBRID SALES AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN A GLOBAL WORKFORCE

• 1 December 2021
  • 0 replies
SIMPRO EMPOWERS  HYBRID SALES AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN  A GLOBAL WORKFORCE

Technology is transforming how people monitor and improve their performance. Sports superstars like LeBron James analyse game footage to adapt their playing style and learn from their mistakes. Legendary sports teams like New Zealand’s All Blacks rugby squad bring tape into the locker room to prepare for championship games. The old adage is true: seeing is believing.

This approach has trickled down to the business world, and I now review video conference footage with members of my sales teams, who switched from in-person to remote sales meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic.

I’m the Chief Revenue Officer at simPRO Group. Our cloud-based platform is a single-stop service, project, and maintenance management solution used by more than 6,000+ trade and construction companies in field and office environments. Our customers include electrical, plumbing, HVAC, security, and fire protection service providers in the US, the UK & Ireland, Australia, and here in New Zealand.

THE CHALLENGE

With the impact of COVID-19, simPRO needed to develop and strengthen its (new) remote sales process.

THE SOLUTION

• Analytic tools to assess rapport-building with customers

• A deal dashboard for a clear picture of the pipeline and improved sales forecasts

• Trackers to scrutinize customer journeys and break down the sales process

• Insights and sharing to safely build collaboration and streamline onboarding during the pandemic

Learn more about sales analytics software 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!