When new Diligent employees go through orientation, they are introduced to Gong.
You see, Gong has been a vital member of the Diligent team for over 2 years.
And to be clear, when we say “Gong,” we don’t mean a person at Diligent. Nope. We are referring to Gong, the company — you know, Gong, the Revenue Intelligence platform. Gong, the tool that allows you to operate based on reality instead of opinions.
Gong is embedded into Diligent’s culture.
Diligent is “the pioneer in modern governance,” empowering leaders to “turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape.”
This is the story about how Gong made an immediate impact and eventually engrained itself in nearly every team at Diligent — from its sales, marketing, customer success, and product teams.
Since implementing Gong, one of the Diligent sales team boasts:
- A 7.4% increase in close rate on calls that were listened to in Gong
- A 3-week reduction in time until reps hit quota, which translates into an additional $45k per new rep
Diligent wanted to develop and reinforce its reps’ skills. It needed a tool with powerful insights its sales leadership and managers could use in coaching conversations.
A Team Page that showcases team stats (how reps compare, call duration, etc.) for better coaching
Scorecards to use with specific teams for strategic conversations
Libraries with separate product line folders containing the “best of the best” calls for new team members
|COACHING & ONBOARDING|| |
| || |
- Reps can review calls and see which actions will improve their numbers
- Access a better understanding of the market and how competitors are discussed.
- Align sales reps on customer expectations and needs.
- Listen to the true voice of the customer (their honest responses to the product and features).