Question

Zoom/Notetaker/Hubspot

• 11 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

When using Hubspot calendar Zoom integration it attaches a unique zoom meeting room ID. When testing setting this up the notetaker didnt join the Zoom call. The notetaker is only joining when they are using their personal zoom room ID which is the same URL for each meeting. What do I need to do to set this up to work correctly? 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Jordan Richardson  I take it that you mean the HubSpot Scheduler when you say “Hubspot calendar Zoom integration”. I have not personally used the HubSpot Scheduler, but i would suggest these steps:

1. Confirm that the HubSpot to Zoom integration is correct. This article appears to be useful.
  2. Confirm that the time between the meeting being set up and started is at least 20-30 minutes, to give Gong time to scan upcoming meetings to join. 
  3. Log a support ticket. The Gong support team has access to a “Calendar Import History” report showing the reasons Gong did not record a given meeting. 

It would be great if you could post the resolution back to the thread, so others can learn from it.  Good luck.