How Gong Uses Gong: Pressure Test your Forecasted Deals

How Gong Uses Gong: Pressure Test your Forecasted Deals
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

On today’s episode of Gong on Gong, Sales Manager @Drew Wills shares how he uses Gong to forecast with confidence for the first time in his 10-year career in Sales. 

Watch the video here (and get a sneak peek of Gong Forecast ahead of our official launch 👀) 

“Towards the end of the quarter, we’ll know exactly how much we have left to close, what is sitting with who, and we’re all rowing in the same direction to get big deals over the finish line. I’m spending less time deciphering where we’ll finish and more time coaching and helping my team close their deals.”

Now that you’ve had an exclusive peek at Gong Forecast, what do you think? How will Gong Forecast help you and your team achieve your goals? We’d love to hear from you in the comments!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Ooo this is VERY exciting! Little sneak peek at Gong Forecast for all of you Sales Leaders here in the Gong Community @Ryan Kuhn @Ralph Hewitt @Cheryl Donahue @Ken Edwards @Aldeniz Silva @Mark Haas @Katon Zike @Kayla Kuzer @Jon Schwartz @Paul Simmons @Brian Coffey @Lindsey Fine @Alex Waiman @Weston Comfort @csawa @Katrine Reddin @Connor Shirley @Adam Boardman @Matt Redmond @David Fleming 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Molly Kipnis this certainly will help with my “life beyond current pipeline” coaching lesson!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@Jon Schwartz I’d love to hear more about that coaching lesson!! Look out for a DM from me 🙂