Question

What Happened to Gong Assists?

• 17 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I understand Gong Assists has turned into Gong Engage. However, what happened to the Assists where Gong suggested reaching out to a contact? In the S1 E2 of How Visioneers Use Gong, the guest talks about starting his day in Gong Assists to see what’s going on. Is this no longer a capability?

3 replies

Badge +1

This was included as a Beta feature prior to Engage being released. Looks like now the Engage feature will be required to access the assist information.

Thanks @Will Hayes @Mackenzie Murphy . If you did not know, last month, we announced our upcoming sales engagement product, Gong Engage. This product, set to be released later this summer, aims to help reps both prospect and sell.

Thanks to the partnership and feedback from beta users, we have developed a sales engagement solution powered by AI and customer interactions. We understand the challenges customers face in generating and converting high-quality pipeline and want to provide a better alternative. 

As part of this product release, we will turn off the free beta version of Gong Assist at the end of August. We will evolve these capabilities (including assists) as part of the Engage product to help drive quality engagement from lead to close.

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks @Mackenzie Murphy and @Bryan Fong . Really what I was looking for is where the Assists went, and after exploring I found they are in the Pipeline tab in Gong Engage now.