🥁 Topping up our Gong habits: how we're getting more out of Gong across Sales, CS, Marketing & Porduct

Userlevel 2
Badge

We recently launched an activity-based SPIFF for all Gong users (recorders & collaborators) across all our revenue & product functions and saw some amazing levels of engagement.

We’ve now taken that one step further and created five Gong Awards categories which we’ll track via nominations from the team (including self-nominations) to turn this initial increase in activity, into real insights.

#realitynotopinions after all! 😀

(Feel free to steal and copy as much as you like!)

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

cc @Elin Hammenfors @Nisha Baxi @Molly Kipnis @Emily Capleton based on our previous chats at our EMEA meetups

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Vinit Patel this is EPIC!! 

@Katie Oneal check it out! Is this similar to what you ran at your previous org?

Sharing for inspiration✨ with @Leon Hassid @Daniel Bernstein @Viktorija @Alli Bloj @Josh Easby @Amy Herman @Arielle Parnes-Katz @Caressa Marion @Ian Spandow @Erinn Coventry @Trenton Bloom @Sanya Gandhi @Serra @Shawn Pillow 

^Curious to know if any of you have run SPIFFs like this at your org! If so, were they successful?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This is exactly what i did as well!! Amazing work @Vinit Patel !! I found the spiff to be super impactful in increasing adoption and generating excitement on my team. Highly recommend incorporating this!