Program Manager Launch Certification: Share Your Goals

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

(Hi! You’ve reached a topic specifically for folks participating in the Program Manager Launch Certification. If you’re a Gong Program Manager and would like to learn more about getting certified, please click here!)

Hello Program Managers – welcome to the Gong Community! As we talked about back in the Academy, being Gong certified means that you’ll visit the Community regularly to connect with other Gong users, help answer questions about Gong, learn from each other, and share your own ideas and best practices. 

Another awesome aspect about the Community is that it connects you and other Gong customers directly with Gongsters (i.e., the folks who work at Gong). We pop in all the time to share news, answer questions, provide tips and tricks, and participate in the conversations our customers are having.  

To that end, your first assignment for your Launch Certification is to answer at least one of the following questions:

1. What is at least one thing you want to learn during the Program Manager Launch Certification? 

2. What is your goal in becoming Launch Certified?

3. What is one take away you’re hoping to gain from the Program Manager Launch Certification?

(If you want to answer more than one, that’s okay—feel free to share as much as you’d like!)

Congrats on tackling the first of your Community assignments! Feel free to pop back over to the Gong Academy when you’re finished to keep learning. :) 

369 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I understand that being a well-informed Program Manager is critical for a successful rollout. Gong is a robust Revenue Intelligence platform and is one of the most powerful tools in your tech stack, but it needs to be configured and set up correctly. There are many take aways that I hope to gain from this certification, but I’m looking forward to learning more about how to configure Gong to best align with company/business priorities. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

There are many factors and business units to account for when setting up a new addition to a company’s tech stack.  With this Certification I want to make sure I understand not only the requirements on what is needed to connect integrations, but also learn the best practices on how Gong can help company’s solve key initiatives senior leadership establishes such as: decreasing onboarding time, coaching, tracking a new initiative, etc. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am excited to take up the course, the one key takeaway for me is to understand how can I use Gong to start solving some key initiatives, what are the best practices and how can we digest that in a simpler way.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

My goal in becoming certified is to continue to be a subject matter expert on all things Gong to best equip those that I train with the information that will help them unlock reality to reach their full potential.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am motivated to gain a greater understanding of Gong’s functionality and customization possibilities. The more I know, the more I can help our internal teams - Coaching, Partner Success, Communications, Product, and Sales - and ultimately increase our impact in supporting adult learners reach their goals.

My main goal in going through this course is to serve as the main resource to my team as we implement gong into our everyday work lives. One key takeaway I’d like to learn about is how gong integrates with some of the other tools in our tech stack.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am very much looking forward to taking this course and one of the main goals in becoming Launch Certified is to help solidify my knowledge on best practices for different use cases, business objectives, and organizational roles.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks so much to everyone who has posted so far--we’re extremely excited for this first certification, and it’s so helpful to hear everyone’s goals as they begin!

@Kris Gleason @Zane Glotzbach  @Gayathri Pasala Lakshmi I think you’re going to love course #7, which is all about best practices!

@Ben Byrne If you haven’t already, I highly recommend checking out the Gong Collective, which includes information on all of our integrations!

Hi everybody,

looking forward to learning a lot about Gong and overall best practices during this course. In order to use Gong and its capabilities best, I really like the idea of having such an onboarding class to get one started 👍

Userlevel 1

My goal in becoming launch certified is to learn how to navigate the plethora of resources available to me within the Gong platform, community and academy.  Specifically, how we can turn this insightful data into tactical actions for sales and successfully relay the operational plan to the sales organization. 

Userlevel 1

I want to gain confidence in best practices in how I use Gong interdepartmentally so that I can better align business priorities with a feedback loop that drives people into action.

My goal in becoming certified is that I know Gong expertise will make me and my organization more successful. 

Userlevel 2
  1. What is your goal in becoming Launch Certified?

My goal of becoming Launch Certified is to learn the ends and outs of Gong.  Even though we have already launched as a company, I feel this certification will help me when ramping new reps.  Gong is a crucial part of what our sales reps need to get questions answered and to get deals closed. With my help this will only get them to the finish line sooner. 

Userlevel 1

What is one take away you’re hoping to gain from the Program Manager Launch Certification? 

I am really looking forward to learning how others leverage Gong as a training tool during an employees onboarding and ramp period. Additionally, what are some different approaches that companies can take to ensure new reps are getting feedback on their calls, while keeping the program scalable and efficient. 

1. What is one take away you’re hoping to gain from the Program Manager Launch Certification?

Learning best practices on leveraging Gong to improve our sales process, and maybe tips on how to get my sellers more involved in the platform on their own.

Badge

Hello all!! I would love to get a greater understanding of Gong’s functionality and help all our internal teams to improve. I’m sure Gong is a great tool if you need to scale your business and I would like to learn all I can get out of it.

Im really looking forward to earning the Program Manager Launch Certification so that I can have the knowledge and skills sets required to add value to my team and set them up for success. I want to make onboarding as smooth as possible, share best practices, and be able to leverage the data from Gong to make the most thought out decisions for action items. 

Userlevel 1

Just signed up for the Program Manager Launch Certification and very excited for this course. We launched Gong about a year ago for our Customer Success team and just now diving into it for the sales team. I want to learn all aspects of Gong and how our team can best use it. The takeaway I am hoping to gain is mainly understanding all of Gongs robust capabilities and how they can help improve our sales process and track results. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

What is one take away you’re hoping to gain from the Program Manager Launch Certification?

I am hoping to learn how to best utilize Gong in my role, and find new tips/tricks for helping our Sales Teams!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m excited to learn how to re-share this to my team in a great format! And how to provide more value to the company with the knowledge and power that Gong provides!

Hey Gong community!

I’m excited for this Program Launch Manager Certification!
My goal is to better deploy Gong as we expand to new markets and countries. I’m hoping to learn how to streamline onboarding in a way that will leader to higher adoption from the get go!

Also looking to know how I can collaborate more with other leaders who use Gong.

What is your goal in becoming Launch Certified?

I’m looking to make sure I am using Gong to the fullest of its abilities and ensuring that our team also uses it as best as possible. 

Hey All!

I’m looking to make sure our team is using Gong to the fullest of its ability and that I am admin-ing the application as cleanly as possible. We leverage SCIM and SSO, so validating we have successful orchestration on both ends is very useful.

We are literally in week 1 of using Gong, so this couldn’t have come at a more perfect time. Looking forward to seeing some best practices and getting answers to some of the questions I’m sure my team will have as we continue to roll this out.

Badge

What is your goal in becoming Launch Certified?

I want to make sure that our Org is utilizing every one of our tools to their utmost ability. My goal with going through the Launch Certification process is to decrease the potential for a gap in our knowledge as system admins.

What’s my goal in becoming certified? 

Ultimately, I’m trying to understand what it is that I don’t know about Gong. I spend a lot of time in the system, talking about it with stakeholders, etc and sometimes still I’m surprised when I find new things.